REBUILD UKRAINE provides vital humanitarian aid to Ukraine’s defenders, civilians, and refugees. We work with partners in Eastern Europe to deliver aid swiftly, reliably, and cost-efficiently. Since March 2022, we have raised over $530,000 and have delivered food, medical supplies, and protective gear to Ukraine’s hospitals and military units. We have also funded the education and rejuvenation of refugee children traumatized by the war.
REBUILD UKRAINE is 501(c)(3) public charity incorporated in Minnesota. Our EIN is 88-1252115. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
REBUILD UKRAINE in Numbers (since March 2022):
- 8,000+ tourniquets purchased and delivered to military units & hospitals;
- 1,300+ packs of medical supplies, including prescription medicine, sent directly to Ukrainian doctors;
- Hundreds of camouflage uniforms, boots, fleece jackets, kits of thermal underwear, safety goggles, multi-tools, solar panels, tents, gloves, hats, knee pads, neck warmers, and military backpacks purchased and sent to Ukraine’s defenders;
- Over one ton of dried meat processed and sent to Ukraine’s war-torn areas;
- Twelve multi-purpose vehicles acquired for Ukraine’s defenders and rescue workers;
- 150+ Ukrainian children provided with education and rehabilitation in Lithuania, Montenegro, and Ukraine
- Over twenty Ukrainian families assisted with evacuation and temporary housing